Carol, I have had problems getting fresh milk on the island in the past. That is why I freeze a one-quart paper container of milk and bring it with me. i really like having fresh milk in my morning tea.
I have been purchasing the milk at Whole Foods, recently, as they sell the "organic" milk in a paper quart container. Every other local dairy uses plastic containers, which can crack when they freeze. Anyone who lives in New York State can check out Stewarts Shops. Last time that I checked, they still sold milk in quart sized paper containers. And, since it was not "organic", it was reasonably priced.( Whole Foods charges $2.49 for a quart of "organic" milk, about double the price of the regular stuff ).
The only fresh milk that I saw this last trip, were half gallons of chocolate milk at the Super U in Hope enter. They came from the McArthur Dairy in Florida. In the past, I have sometimes seen a variety of fresh milk products at the Carrefour Supermarket in Cole Bay, also from the McArthur Dairy in Florida But it was hit or miss. Sometimes they had fresh milk, and sometimes they did not. I have also sometimes seen quart containers of some kind of recombinate milk from a dairy in St John - never tried it.

It will be great if the SkyTrain is open in Miami in 2025, as it looks like we will have to connect in Miami on the return flight. Connecting via Charlotte always seems more expensive, and it looks like the Philadelphia -St Martin non-stop flight on American Airlines will only operate on saturday.