|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Tom
Hershey, Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,440
Joined: August 2000
|
|
|
18 members (RogerAndBeth, Good Boy Gus, KC2SXM, pandpfromcanada, marksxm, polaris, kodack, TracyT, DBESXM, NumberCruncher, BeckyMac, 2Travelers, Shelly C, christina, 4 invisible),
402
guests, and
56
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534 Likes: 6
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534 Likes: 6 |
I use one on hook or ball...Anchor Pro for me. And still sleep on the Kitchen dinette to have a semi watch...
I still dont think you will need to anchor. I do back down slightly to test and dive check the ball. We went right after Irma well and that was something else
Check for north swells and know where you are if they are around
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|