Thx all. Not on Island. Have a collapsible wheelchair(well without those large side wheels) as I push the person concerned and that some airlines allow to be taken actually on board,(so have it all the time) but I was more referring to an actual walker that the wife can use herself when needed at the Villa. Can't take both with me......

Yes, will ask the Pharmas when there, but thought this is not such a strange request, as there may be one outfit that caters for this, failing this, will ask the people/concierge dept we normally book with but thx for the info. Trying to make it late June for two weeks with albeit slight(more than slight trepidation) as those sidewalks not exactly set up for a wheelchair, particularly in Grand Case from what I remember. But no point in moaning about it before it actually happens, even though reading here how stressful travel can be in getting to SXM(and out of the airport) just best to get on with it and once there make the most of it all as best one can.