Great report. Thank you. I started reading this with regret over your love for your villa and then kept reading...the third room with no en suite bathroom and my fear of no sun on the pool caused us to not pick that same exact villa. I have regretted it ever since I said no. Our dates didn't line up well but the sun and the bathroomless bedroom for my 15 year old daughter were the biggest factors. It's a tough call. It sounds like you loved the villa and I thought it looked amazing in the pictures. Maybe a pool heater would help? And your comments about the sail to JVD are my concerns exactly. I will update you on the villa we picked and let you know about the sun on the deck smile and also will plan on taking the water taxi from CGB to Soggy Dollar and save the sail for another destination. Was there no quality meat on the island? We use to bring it to Bonaire in the mid90s but have not done it to the other islands we've visited lately. Your post pretty much helped me more than most posts I have ever read. Thanks again.