I myself do not use the AAdvantage Executive World Elite MasterCard for its insurance coverage while it is nice to have not my main concern. I fly about 20 to 30 times' a year for work the main benefit of this card is lounge access for domestic flights in the USA. Because I travel in the US, Europe and Asia for work my company provides my medical coverage even if I on vacation of course I do pay for that. When you spend as much time in airports as I do lounge access is a must even if they are starting to get a little crowded. American Airlines has many CC just like some of the other types of CC that have been mentioned all have certain benefits get the one that suits your travel needs as I have more than 1 CC. My works also pays my annual fee for the executive card which was 550.00. but even if they didn't I would still use it because piece of mind and a tad less chaos in an airport goes a long way for me these days. I might also add all major airlines have this type of CC for lounge access since I fly American only because they give me more flight options and for personal travel we are very close to Charlotte which provides non stop options to more locations another thing I am willing to pay for.

Last edited by Alltech63; 05/05/2024 09:17 AM.