|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,067
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 152
Joined: August 2007
|
|
|
13 members (BELLEAMI, Canuck54, TC42, shieneehead, Mantas, BarbyandLeo, Rumlover, Granite13, Billtjw, cabokid, Oceans, Rugo, 1 invisible),
428
guests, and
128
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 266 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 266 Likes: 2 |
I have typically sailed in March but switched to the week just before Thanksgiving in 2022 and will do so again this year. Found it to be much less crowded and the weather was great. No problem getting mooring balls or reservations at restaurants. Prices for everything were outrageous but I think that problem is here to stay. No ground swells. the only downside for us is the fact that it's the end of hurricane season so we bought travel insurance. I have always liked going to the BVI in March as it gives me something to look forward to all winter - but everything in boating is a compromise, right?
Jeff Tug William B
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|