|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 4,112
Joined: September 2002
|
|
|
15 members (caribfan, JandIrene, Butch_n_Kelly, BHK, PandA, DandG, tangerine3, tomp, MarleneS, caribmichael, Iowaboy, Jerry_R, 3 invisible),
371
guests, and
85
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 460
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 460 |
I've been to a few OYE's at Foxys since 2005 so I know what to expect there. Foxys looks like they've added a SB event this past year. And next year it's the same week as the Full Moon. I'm a landlubber so I don't concern myself too much with whether Trellis Bay is going to be packed if I decided to go there. I was a frequent attendee at the old Bomba's Full Moon parties! But now that that is gone and I haven't been back for one since 2015, I was wondering if any of the current ones are really worth going to.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|