Hello All,

Firstly, I am sharing this info only as an information source for all the questions you had posted.

The two ladies about to launch this business are customers of mine who have used my grocery delivery service when they vacation on the island.

I understand they have requested to be signed up as a member on TTOL but have not got their approval yet to post themselves. So on their behalf I am posting this and hopfully answers most of your questions...

Hopefully by tomorow they will be able to post themselves and answer any addtional questions...

Hello Jeannie,

Thank you so much for your support in promoting our business! Timeshare Mini Storage is not operational at this point as we are in final stages of opening, slated for launch in March 2015. Our website is under construction and when complete will provide interested timeshare owners all the information they need about the details of our service and sign up forms.

In the interim, and as it appears that there is a lot of interest in our new business, the following gives a brief overview of what is to come….

At Timeshare Mini Storage, our mission is simple….We will provide our island neighbors in St. Maarten with the security and safety of their goods and belongings while at home.

So if there are things that you’d like to leave behind and use again when you return, Timeshare Mini Storage offers timeshare owners a worry free, cost effective storage solution.

How our service works…
1. Our friendly island concierge will deliver an empty, water tight, heat resistant 30” X 16” X 16” container to your timeshare or hotel.
2. You pack and secure your items.
3. We pick up your container(s) and transport them to our secure storage site in St. Maarten. Your belongings are secured and insured up to $100.00 per container.
4. Notify us when you are planning to return to the island and your belongings will be delivered upon your arrival.

Storage of Larger items such as surfboards, umbrellas and beach chairs will be stored for additional charge.

Fees start as low as $12.00 per month (US Dollars) per container which includes a one time pick up and delivery. Additional services will be outlined on our website at launch.

Once again, we are thrilled with the enthusiasm and excitement that the members of Travel Talk Online have expressed for our business and look forward to providing those interested with professional and exceptional service in the coming year.

We will be signing up for travel talk on line in the near future.

Thank you again!

Laura

Timeshare Mini Storage SXM, USA
P- 267-373-7000
F- 810-222-1039

Need your groceries delivered ?
Order your groceries online @
www.shopndropgrocerysxm.com