|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 7,135
Joined: July 2001
|
|
|
10 members (jbutah, CanuckTravlr, luvtotravel, Oceans, Rumlover, JeanneB, DavidMartha, 3 invisible),
373
guests, and
57
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 209 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 209 Likes: 2 |
I did Tuesday to Tuesday the last few times. I think its one secret to unlocking a better trip.
Being off cycle to the Saturday to Saturday crowds is great. Honestly eliminated many frustrations. The daily AA flights are a game changer. Have found Tuesdays to be better pricing as well. Less traffic at immigration. etc..
Only draw back I have noticed is some of the smaller charter companies are unable to accommodate this so you have a few less boats to choose from.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|