I agree with everything that Pat said and used Lesley for many years but you also need to understand that he is a one man operation working out of a briefcase. You meet him in the parking lot and his office is the car he is renting you. The benefits are that you can get out quicker, if he is not busy and on the return you just leave the car in the parking lot if he is not there. The first time around is interesting because you are trying to meet a man in the parking lot that you have never met and you don't know what he looks like (the picture on the web site might actually be the original "Kenny".

Also, as far as Hertz is concerned, don't expect what you would get in the states...this is a franchise...no board with your name on it, etc. I think it is actually the slowest option these days. Having said that I used them for the last couple years but now I am back to AAA but consider Unity just as good. I also agree with Pat that having a well worn car is advantageous!!! You have to be able to take a joke on SXM... Best of luck and enjoy the stay.