I've used AA and Unity in the past. Both are good - no problems at all. Used Kenny's this time. Lesley was right there at the airport waiting for me. 2 minutes and off I went. Fastest p/u ever. Car was, let's say, blemished. Perfect. If you are looking for a shiny new car, this isn't the place for you. The A/C worked as did the radio & CD player. What more did I want or need? I wasn't buying the car. As stated above in another post, I just left the car in the visitor's lot at the airport with the keys in the glove compartment - can't do any quicker and with less hassle. Unfortunately, I, unfortunately, left my driving/distance glasses in the car. I contacted Lesley when I got home and realized it. He & Shirley communicated with me and got me my glasses back. Since the car had already been rented out, they had to wait for it's return. However, they did confirm with the new renter that the glasses were there and advised me of that. They went the extra mile. Good, honest, reliable, caring people that you'd like to do business with.