|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,039
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 152
Joined: August 2007
|
|
|
12 members (2Travelers, Jim_Laraine, Lady Di, caribmichael, WCHam, SXMScubaman, ggffrr11, DanS, 4 invisible),
433
guests, and
58
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78 |
The service charge thing is really something in the BVI's..as there is no tax on food you will sometimes see it as a tax as a trick to get you to add service.I look at the bill..I ask if the server gets the tip as some places the owners grab it. If there is nothing added I give 20% at least.If they add some I round it up to that.I always try to tip in cash so it goes in the server's pocket..
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|