|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,043
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 7,640
Joined: January 2002
|
|
|
12 members (lcote, Shelly C, eyknoll, DavidMartha, GettingThere, patentshark, deaniceandbill, S/Y Mockingbird, bailau, 3 invisible),
434
guests, and
51
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78 |
In the BVIs it is definitely worth asking the waitstaff about the restaurants tipping policy.Some places the owners take a chunk of it..some round out the tips amongst everyone for an equally shared monthly amount which does not make staff want to excel at their job. Over the years I have heard every single kind of stories on this from the staff to owners etc..If I like the service I like to give cash and then there's a vgood chance I am rewarding the server..ToInsurePrompService..
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|