|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,022
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 5,344
Joined: February 2007
|
|
|
16 members (campers20, deputydog1157, timnboston, Goodygirl, DougP, S/Y Mockingbird, kaugens, joe9090, SAS, Anniemas, EllenL, lovemysxm, davidandsusannj, 3 invisible),
398
guests, and
139
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 189 Likes: 5
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 189 Likes: 5 |
Looks nice - but then what new big boat doesn't? I thought it was interesting that they went back to the tripod main sheets from the traveler. Was on a 50 this summer that had the traveler explode - and let me tell you that when you have the boom swinging a foot or so above your head you get a whole new appreciation of why they call it a boom!
They announce a price yet? I really enjoyed the 50s I have crewed on, but not sure I think the increase in cost is worth what you gain from my Lagoon 42! ymmv
Keep Smiling!!!
Peter s/y Time Will Tell (2019 Lagoon 42) peter@syTimeWillTell.com
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|