|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Tom
Hershey, Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,440
Joined: August 2000
|
|
|
17 members (pandpfromcanada, KC2SXM, marksxm, polaris, kodack, TracyT, DBESXM, NumberCruncher, BeckyMac, 2Travelers, Shelly C, christina, FFSXM, 4 invisible),
407
guests, and
53
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11 |
The earlier Leopards had travelers. The 4800 was the first boat I remember with the twin sheet arrangement. I thought I was going to hate it but grew to actually really like it. The 5000 replaced the 4800 and went back to a traveler. The problem with a traveler is they get abused badly in charter. People accidentally jibe or simply don’t know how to Jibe and break them. The new 4600 went back to twin sheets. I think it is a smart move.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|