I might and it was certainly an interesting change, but for the time being I prefer the sailing cat.
First there is the loss of sailing as an activity, which I enjoy. The ability to get around more quickly is not particularly important for what we do - multi week trips in a fairly small cruising ground. I can see a boater who does more weekend trips and has to travel to and from the cruising ground benefitting more from the added speed.
I really missed the ability to put up a sail to steady the roll in a beam sea. The quick roll coupled with the high helm position sometimes made for an uncomfortable motion.
The huge Samsung fridge is an incredibly luxury and it will be missed :-), but I suspect the battery bank would struggle to power all the electric loads overnight without the genset running, and in any case reduced ventilation would make it more difficult to sleep with an open boat, which we prefer whenever possible.
That said, the huge engine rooms, the much better location of genset and watermaker, the smooth turbodiesels, the electronic transmission and silky smooth by-wire throttles, the forward anchor roller, the secondary inside helm and super spacious flybridge with multiple MFDs... I could go on but there were a lot of aspects of the boat that we both loved.