|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,936
Joined: October 2000
|
|
|
12 members (davemy, Bob O, T&T, CharlieAndElaine, caribmichael, oeastcoast, Sailor1985, toast, S/Y Mockingbird, 3 invisible),
437
guests, and
47
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 71
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 71 |
I will be there on Saturday and can give you a report when I return. Also open to any questions. This will be my second charter in the Exumas. Matt W has been a couple of times. He is the one that got me started on the Exumas and he set this trip up for me. I loved it the first time. So much different than the BVI. Chartering out of Nassau, so will be in the northern Exumas only. From what I could see, the northern islands only saw tropical force winds.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|