|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 4,112
Joined: September 2002
|
|
|
11 members (Bella, Maikelvdh, ronnieernie, Leagle49, Stevemech, GettingThere, JAE, 4 invisible),
379
guests, and
63
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 4,112 Likes: 5
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 4,112 Likes: 5 |
Some years back when I was running my boat as captain-only, I was asked if I could get a chef aboard for a week on a charter just for two guests. I was recommended Lisa Mead a lovely Australian lady. She took the job and was absolutely amazing, never seen food like it. I know she is still around the BVI at least part of the year. Here's a link to her website... https://lisamead.com/ Hope you find someone.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|