|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,068
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 256
Joined: January 2004
|
|
|
10 members (Rumlover, Todd_Melinda_K, IWIWSE, tradewinds, NumberCruncher, dcareri, Sunnysideup, 3 invisible),
1,547
guests, and
65
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 25
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 25 |
Some years back when I was running my boat as captain-only, I was asked if I could get a chef aboard for a week on a charter just for two guests. I was recommended Lisa Mead a lovely Australian lady. She took the job and was absolutely amazing, never seen food like it. I know she is still around the BVI at least part of the year. Here's a link to her website... https://lisamead.com/ Hope you find someone. Thank you!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|