Sailing the BVI on a chartered catamaran for 7 nights over the Holidays. I could use some advice. We cant wait to explore the islands but we also love lounging on a beautiful beach. I want to make sure we are not bouncing around island to island not getting a chance to slow down. We are sharing our wish list with the Charter and of course can be flexible but wanted some perspective. We leave on the 27th and want to do the Soggy Dollar NYE party (yes we know its crazy) but our adult children insist. Another must is Anegada. My understanding is that it has the beautiful (less crowded) beaches I crave and allows us to experience some sailing to get there. Is it worth staying for 2 nights and is it feasible if we still want to get to Soggy Dollar for NYE which I understand takes some additional time to arrive and leave with the crowds? Would we be negating the purpose of a sailing charter by staying too long in one place and not getting the full experience. I have no doubt we will be happy on any decision we make ,... but would love some advice from those that have experience