"When the bill came we saw the "dining charge" that we though was unreasonable and when we went up to pay by credit card there was a signing on the cash register Sorry Credit Card Machine Broke." "We have been planning our upcoming trip to St. Maartin and was looking forward to revisiting Kangaroo Court as it had been very enjoyable in the past. We came here to see how it had been rated lately and was shocked to see they are now adding a "dining fee". Needless to say, we have taken Kangaroo Court off our list of places we will visit. If the owners feel they aren't making enough money, they should just raise the prices. To do it this way is deceitful and underhanded. They have lost our business. " "When leaving, we noticed a six dollar diming fee added to our check. We assumed it was gratuity as it was about 15% of our bill. When I questioned the waitress about it, she said it was not gratuity and she received no part of it. She said it all went to the owner of the business. She told me that we would have to add the gratuity in addition to the six dollar charge. I informed her that no other restaurant that I have visited in St. Maarten has pulled this stunt. I can easily afford that extra six dollars, but it's just this unscrupulous tactic to increase their profits that irritated me. I told them I would be leaving a review on Trip Advisor about this invented fee of theirs."