I am so glad I saw this thread! My husband and I are traveling just the two of us to SXM, and that was one of my big concerns, how do we swim and enjoy the ocean with no one to watch our "stuff" when we take day trips to other beaches? I immediately went to the Kyss website and ordered one of their bags (the BIG one!!!), it arrived today and I am so impressed with the quality! I do a lot of sewing, and this bag is really well made and the quality of the materials appears top-notch. The owner Deena was really quick to reply to my emails, and kind enough to make sure the bag got mailed right away so we could have it before departure, which I really appreciated. The website for the bags is www dot kyssbags dot com if you want to check it out, when I get back I am going to order a couple more for my sisters for Christmas next year! I'm finding some of my best SXM tips on these message boards, and thought this might be good product to pass along as making sure our phones, wallets and cameras don't walk off while swimming is probably a concern for a lot of us!