last year my husband and I chartered the moorings 35ft power cat and it felt the same as driving our 40ft cruiser, it suited the two of us perfect, but we felt the cabins would be crowded with 2 couples. as we hadn't chartered from moorings before, this was a nice introduction which convinced us to charter a bigger cat from their fleet.

this year, we've chartered the 50ft from moorings for 8 adults, we checked out the layout when we returned the 35ft and one of the other couples also had an opportunity to look at the bigger boat when they were in the area, we believe the bigger cat will work well for our group as it has 4 identical cabins all with full ensuites, in addition, there is a day head and transom shower which are convenient, i'm excited to drive this boat as we enjoyed the smaller cat and are looking forward to seeing the differences with this one, there is lots of room on the boat with the outdoor dining area aft, a large fly bridge with seating for everyone as well as the hard deck forward - 54 days to go!!

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain