|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Tom
Hershey, Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,440
Joined: August 2000
|
|
|
18 members (RogerAndBeth, Good Boy Gus, KC2SXM, pandpfromcanada, marksxm, polaris, kodack, TracyT, DBESXM, NumberCruncher, BeckyMac, 2Travelers, Shelly C, christina, 4 invisible),
402
guests, and
56
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#48466
03/30/2015 01:03 PM
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 110
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 110 |
Looking for a little help. I'm looking at chartering a 38 foot lagoon from Brent named Lom Dee. Anyone have any experience with chartering her? Any suggestions, thoughts or overall experiences with Brent? His prices are great and I like the idea of working with a smaller outfit, more personal.
I have also been looking at a 38' from Barecat as well. Any help would be great!
Thanks all
Mike
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|