I have used both CC and Tico's. Really depends on which one has the best price on what you need. I had a terrible experience with Caribbean Cellars one fall trip. They were suppose to deliver to the boat at 9:00 AM, about 10:00 and no delivery I called the office, they told me the driver was on his way. At 11, still no CC, called again, this time they told me he was loading up the van with my order. Noon, still no driver, I think he finally showed up about 12:30. He showed up with 2 cases of beer and one bottle of rum. I had ordered 7 cases of beer, 4 bottles of vodka, 4 bottles of rum and other things, I don't remember. So now we waited 4 hours and got 2 cases of beer! If they would have just told me when I called the first time that they were out of most everything, I would have went to plan B, but the fact they kept telling me he was on his way, and then he shows up with a 1/5 of the order was not right.

When I called back and talked to the manager, no I was not the nicest person in the world, he asked me where our first stop would be that night. We were headed to Cooper Island. He said the first round of drinks was on him and he would deliver the rest of our order to Cooper.

When he arrived at Cooper, he didn't have the brand of beer or vodka I ordered, so he substititued, but it was free.

In the end he made it right, so I would use them again, but it was very frustrating to say the least.

Colleen

[Linked Image]