I have provisioned with Bobby's for about 9 trips now, their excel macro works fine. I always receive a prompt response from Cindy letting me know the final price and confirmation. They have always delivered on time and the substitutions if any have been minimal (usually a size of container substitution, ie 2 4 lb bags of charcoal rather than 1 9 lbs bag)

We have provisioned beer wine and spirits from Caribbean Cellars for the last 3 or 4 trips. I have had to call them and resend order several times prior to trip, seldom received confirmation that order was received and would be delivered. Their prices are great. On all but one order it worked out fine, some substitutions. On our last trip they did not deliver as expected. We arranged for a Saturday delivery because we were arriving on a Sunday, they are closed on Sunday. In short, they did not deliver on Saturday, ended up taking cab to Riteway. I called them on Monday, they had my order but no explanation of why it was not delivered. I will use them again but will try harder to get confirmation before we fly.

Tony