My husband and I are returning to St. Martin to celebrate our 2nd anniversary in just a few weeks(we were married on Saba). We stay at LaVista and rent a car from Leslie. We are only there for a week this visit and are coming off of a tough NE winter and a hetic work schedule so we certainly looking to relax, but we also get a little antsy for some activity once in awhile.

Wanted to run my rough guide by you all and see if you thought there is anything we should think of adding/subtracting - particularly since we haven't been there in two years.

Lunch @ Lee's (love the fish there), Greenhouse happy hour (2 for 1 and shrimp bang bang!), Karakter's (always a favorite), Fusion, Breakfast at LeSuciere, Dream's (never been this would be my first time - thoughts on when to get there?), day at Baie Rouge snorkeling, dinner at Le Moulin Fou, Happy Bay, Crave, Pinel and thinking about the zipline at Loterie Farms (I am motivated, but a bit out of shape and a little scared).

Lastly, I am thinking of doing our anniversary dinner (4/23) at a restaurant on the French side - maybe Grande Case? First and foremost we love good food - we had been to Le Bistro Nu and loved it and we're adventuresome eaters.

Thanks in advance for your help and we are starting to get really excited with our trip so close! Wish us luck with our JB connection through JFK - hope we don't get delayed.