Wonderful comments. I'm definitely trying not to have any schedule or itinerary, and I'm so glad to hear that we won't need dinner reservations that time of the year. Would much rather take it as it comes instead of planning days around dinner.

I just wanted to get a feel for the flow of how people spend their days. We are definitely lay on the beach people. My idea of a great day is an early morning walk followed by leisurely coffee on the balcoy and landing on the beach by 10 or 11 staying until at least 4. I love calm ocean waters where I can just lay on a raft and not be tossed around by rough waves ( we have those waves here In NJ). We do like our cocktails so happy hour straight from beach sound great.

Jazzgirl, your days sound spot on, and We will surely meet up at Divi.

It's interesting that Anguilla and Pinel are not as sought after destinations as I imagined. I thought Shoals beach was voted one of 10 best in the world. We are interested in doing a boating/day trip so Anguilla sounds like a good plan for that. The other beaches that have made my "list" are Nettle Bay (Dreams), Orient (Palm or Kakao), Simpson (Karakter), Mullett (Rosie's), Anse Marcel, Baie Rogue, Grand case. Obviously won't make it to even half - how do you decide? And of course Little Bay is our home base.

Regarding June - should we be expecting places to be closed for off season?