I'll add to Rick's list -

The heart of Cruz Bay is really changing and for the better. We have had some new restaurants open and some old ones change owners. New lights have been installed on the side of Connections - King street just before Woody's, the unsavory characters have been run off and the street is busy with lots of tourist traffic.

The Longboard - just opened last month. These guys are off and running, the food is fantastic and reasonably priced. Dark and Stormy's on tap and frozen painkillers!

Cafe Roma, above Longboard - local favorite for Italian food and pizza. Probably the best kept secret in town. Home of the "Roma Coma" - the nap that occurs after gorging yourself on the amazing food.

Castaways has been sold and is being revamped into a Dog House Pub (STT) location. The owners have done a great job in St. Thomas and I think they will do equally as well in this space. Best tacos and nachos on island!

Lime Inn has been sold but it is staying in the family smile The kids are going to do an awesome job.

Woody's / ATS have two new owners (brothers) who are now living on island and have really gone to work on cleaning up both kitchens and getting both places back up to speed.

Vista Mare - above Joe's Rum Hut in wharf side has one of the best sunset views. Cute romantic place with really good Italian food.

Ocean Grill - Mongoose Junction is still one of our favorites. Excellent steaks, seafood and fantastic service. Delicious and amazing.

A new restaurant will be opening in the Fatty Crab location, I'll post back as soon as I know what its all about.

If your into drinking (most sailors are) - Cruz Bay can't be beat from 3-6. HAPPY HOUR deals are everywhere, ranging from $1 beers to $3 you make the call. Cheers