I think most of us here just want to get where we are going without a lot of screwing around with cancelled flights, itinerary changes and all that.

Like George says and despite his bias, Delta.

We live in Atlanta and this is Delta's home base so their are built in advantages. We fly frequently to Europe. Flying there, I don't think there is a better code share ride than Delta/KLM. I just happen to like the Airbus models. KLM does the A330 and Delta the A380. Strongly dislike Boeings 757s and will avoid if I can.

The ATL > STT route is done with the 757. Not my favorite but OTA approaches 80% and that's high among the airlines that fly that route.

So, yeah, Delta.

LoL with Mal's comment. The few times I've flown American (and that is only when I have to), very indifferent all around. United sucks because they are constantly jiggering their flight schedules to optimize load factors and don't give a crap about inconvenience to their passengers when they do that. United has crossed the line, IMO, for profit over service. I won't fly them and will not book with United. In terms of don't give a [censored], they are on a par with Spirit.