|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,067
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,354
Joined: March 2001
|
|
|
14 members (IWIWSE, SXMMike, mhaverla, Caribman, L'Attitude, daveb7, JimandJane, shieneehead, Granite13, BarbyandLeo, 4 invisible),
356
guests, and
113
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 79
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 79 |
St. Croix is definetly worth a visit but so much to do and see in only one day. I guess it would give you a taste to then plan a longer return visit. Sept would likely have some closings. I have never been there in that month. You could maybe take a look at www.gotostcroix.com to get a feel for that. I am guessing you could take an island tour or rent a car yourselves to do that or could spend the day walking Christiansted.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|