Riverfrontbrewer said:
This ties into a question I had as well. I called them and tried to make a reservation for a EIS-ANEGADA RT in November, leaving EIS on a Saturday and returning on a Thursday. The woman told me she couldn't make that reservation over the phone but if there was a flight offered on their website that I could book it that way. So that's what I did......but now I am wondering if this is a phantom flight or if they will run a flight if enough people book it? Any insight as to what they are doing here? I think it's time for another phone call or email.....

I just wanted to follow up on this post. I did contact VI Airlink to make sure that the online bookings were for "good" flights (since they are not on their normal Anegada flight days) and did receive confirmation from Vina at VI Airlink. So I am not sure if they are running other days if they get enough interest or what. As cool as it may sound, I just didn't want to get stranded on Anegada and not be able to conect with the rest of our flights when we go to head home.