In defense of Market Garden I have to say while it is dimly lit for a supermarket I have never found it to be dirty or dingy. I stop in there fairly often since that is my supply line to my addiction to Diet Peach Snapple. I know they have it at Grand Marche but it is never fresh & has no flavor. Market Garden is bringing theirs in every week or so & not buying it from old inventory at Sam's club like Prime/Grande Marche. We buy meat (chicken cutlets, pork chops & ground beef) at Market Garden almost weekly. My husband says that they also bring in fresh caught fish twice a week & will tell you what day it is coming. Mike does most of the shopping & cooking so this is from the guy who goes to at least two different markets almost every week. We have found the meats & usually the vegetables & fruits to always be fresh, good & within reason, price wise for the island. I will say in general products there can be much higher in price but Mike said the veggies & fruit are often less expensive & better quality.