|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,067
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,354
Joined: March 2001
|
|
|
10 members (Sunnysideup, WWII, shieneehead, Turf, L'Attitude, rick s, SXMScubaman, Lionsail, Kennys, 1 invisible),
3,859
guests, and
50
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,450
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,450 |
Until you have been on Tortola for more than a few seasons and know which way the wind blows, I would not try to buy weed from any locals. They can prey on tourists like manpot stated above. Once you don't look or act like a newbie that will change. As far as cigarettes go, I will guess that many more people on Tortola smoke weed than cigs. With that said, I have seen many people smoking both and not once seen anyone say anything about it, police or otherwise.
It's not what you've got, it's what you give, it's not the life you choose, it's the life you live.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|