RaleighToSXM said:
My good news?
Wife and I are back on a cruise ship to St Marteen, which means a third visit to Club O. YIPEE

Bad news:
We are one of the seven ships on Nov. 19. OMG
If we are one of the first ships to port, we are making a bee-line for the taxis, and straight to Club O.
If we are one of the later ships to dock, I'm afraid we may have to do something else, especially since we are first ship out of port at 3:00 PM

If we should make it to Club O, stop by and say Hi. We'll be the naked couple with Holland cruise towels..... :-)

Followup, (for anyone who was dying to know ;-)
We were 3rd ship to dock, so we decided to try Club O.
We were the first 2 people off our ship, and pier was already empty from the previous ships. We headed straight to taxi stand, where I requested an immediate taxi for 2. We arrived Club O around 8:45 AM, and easily found an unclaimed pair of chairs and umbrella about half way between Perch and Papagayo.
Interesting note on the taxi ride. I asked the taxi driver (female) about the road to Paradis Pic, but she replied the taxis are not allowed to go up there anymore, due to the increased likely hood of getting stopped and robbed.

We had a beautiful day at Club O. Ended up sitting next to 'Mayor' Dennis and his wife. He kept my wife and I entertained the whole time. There are so many great people to meet in paradise.
We stayed about as long as we dared for our 2:30 ship deadline, boarding a taxi at Pedro's at 1:30 for out trip back to port. Turns out we could have stayed until 2:00 :-(