warren460 said:
So, if you only had 5 days on the water, where would you spend them?
Cooper is very pretty if no swells, where else?
Norman island and the Indians are also very special.

I started thinking about this yesterday now that we are actually booked. Would love some help/suggestions. I am certainly weighing showing the crew the highlights versus "get-there-itus".

Here is my FIRST pass at a ROUGH itinerary:

Day 1- somewhere close; thinking Peter or Cooper. (spent night 1 in Peter last time. nice quiet place to get settled in)

Day 2 - stop by the baths, snorkel and maybe have lunch there then onto North Sound for the night (visited Saba, Bitter End and Biras Creek last time so maybe we should check out Leverick?)

Day 3 - this is the "flex" day. We'll be headed back west, and didn't visit Cane Garden Bay last time so I've penciled that in for night 3. Need help here.

Day 4 - visit White Bay, JVD during the morning/lunch and then Great Harbour for the evening- could cab over to bubbly pool (?)

Day 5 - Norman / Willy T (probably stop and snorkel the Indians/Caves. We missed the Indians last time b/c it was rough. We did dinghy over to the caves which was great)

I'm trying to provide a good mix of sight seeing, sailing/boat time, relaxing and partying. And I fully understand that's VERY tough to do in a 5-day trip. There was just no way I could get people to commit to more time, and my work schedule will be tough too. We are all busy working young adults.

Now I'll complicate all of this and say I am expecting a few other groups to join us. So this may all be for sport and we end up rafted up somewhere for 3 days which would be OK...I've seen a lot of the highlights and the #1 priority for me this trip is everyone having a good time. For the record, I wouldn't coordinate multiple boats making that loop I listed above. More of a "here's where we're going, see you there if you can make it" type of thing, if it works out that way.