If I may comment.

If you will have a group of boats I would start at Norman Island. Huge harbor with lots of moorings and a good chance you will all snuggle in together. If looking for quiet first night grab balls farther out. Hit the indians on the way for a high noon snorkel.

Then you can let the wind push your group in a direction.

RE: JVD....have your group take moorings in Great Harbor at JVD and walk to White bay. It is a killer walk (bring water and wear gym shoes) and treat yourself to one of the best views in the islands at the top of the hill. Pub crawl white bay. Taxi to Foxy's taboo....relax for a carib....walk to the bubbly pool...chill out...then taxi back to Great Harbor for Foxy's in the evening.

Leverick is pretty awesome. Mocko Jumbies and BBQ (Fridays I believe) are a real experience...but I would skip the slip. Even though it is the same price....its just not the same experience IMHO. Be sure to take a cruise around the harbor in your dink and glide under the giant Cats and Tri's all lit up at night.

The mistake I made the first time I went was to try to do too much. Everywhere you go will be incredible. Soak it in and worry about tomorrow when you wake up!