|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,067
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,354
Joined: March 2001
|
|
|
14 members (BELLEAMI, Granite13, Canuck54, TC42, shieneehead, Mantas, BarbyandLeo, Rumlover, Billtjw, cabokid, Oceans, 3 invisible),
410
guests, and
112
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 559
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 559 |
I visited Anegada a few years ago in a boat with a 6' 11" keel. I mudded her briefly two times in a matter of a few minutes. If you know what you're doing it's probably not a problem. It was my first time there so I wasn't very familiar with the landmarks. I've been there since that time with shoal keel boats with no problem. I seriously doubt I'll ever make that trip again with a keel over 6ft - just not worth the stress.
Life's short - sail more!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|