I booked the Evening Start (sleep aboard) with Moorings. We arrive on a Sunday at 12:45. I've already taken the Chart Briefing online but their site says all captains must attend. Assuming I have too and will probably want to any way, will I be able to do this AND the boat check that evening? Since it's a Sunday, should I plan for a Monday morning Riteway delivery or is Sun. okay? Just wondering if I can leave first thing in the morning on Monday or if any benefits of sleep aboard are mute in that sense? Also, working on my itinerary, plan first night at Norman then straight to Virgin Gorda. Which is more fun, Leverick or over by Bitter End? Do the charter companies allow travel on the "outside"? Want to do some fishing and thought I could go on the outside along the 50' - 100' line then cut back over to Drake's channel through one of the passages. Most look easy. Am I wrong? Any suggestions which one's are better? One other odd thing I see with Moorings is the return time is 10am for pc and noon for sail boats. You'd think it would be the other way around since pc's rates are higher and more time to gas up!