I appreciate all the advice! My crew are inexperienced and mostly first timers to the BVI so I am trying to fit in a lot. I want them to see as much as possible. I'm not planning any marina slip overnights, just mooring balls and anchoring so I want to make water/fuel as easy as possible. I think we'll be fine but I tend to be way over cautious in planning/estimating. I think the consensus for Leverick is overwhelming so you all have sold me. I know some of my jaunts are lengthy but I thought the power cat would put things a little more in reach. How long is the Anegada to CGB leg? I haven't charted it out yet but figured a couple of hours burning a little more fuel. The one thing that surprises me with all of your comments is the skipping/reducing Jost time. I love White Bay! I thought that was a common favorite? Not sure why I mentioned water in CGB, meant to say Great Harbor. Was thinking maybe I'd need more around that time of the trip. I'm really trying to stay on a budget, even something like the car at Leverick has to be debated. My wife and I have been wanting to do this for years but could never talk friends into going. Now I have my brother whose girlfriend had no interest so he's paying most of the way for a friend to come. Our other couple, husband is probably going to be laid off this summer so they are panicking but not backing out. I don't know how everyone gets a crew together! Been the hardest part for me for years!