|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,080
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,922
Joined: October 2000
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
2 members (Mikel, michaelj),
683
guests, and
133
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 2,023 Likes: 5
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 2,023 Likes: 5 |
Consistently inconsistent, we checked in to BVIs on a private boat this month on a Monday. When I went to check out that Friday, it turns out we had already been check out. It pays to check.
I'm just so happy to be done with the check in process I don't do anymore than make certain that I leave with everything I arrived with. I've had to ask to have our boat docs returned multiple times. I never give them originals of our documentation.
Cheers, RickG
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|