|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,029
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 232
Joined: January 2005
|
|
|
22 members (blooming, 2tannedfannies, deliveryskipper, triciatn, Naxos, Bob O, oeastcoast, DBESXM, Beachguy1963, Rumlover, CaribbeanCanadians, caribmichael, tomp, SXMNAN, ncboater, BeckyMac, 6 invisible),
428
guests, and
291
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#94351
04/15/2016 02:59 PM
|
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 1
Member
|
OP
Member
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 1 |
Hello. This is my first post, but I have been reading this forum for quite a while and want to thank everyone for all the great information. It has certainly made chartering much easier. I have chartered in the past with Dream Yacht Charters out of Hodges Creek and Moorings. This Decemeber we are booked with BVI Yacht Charters. I wanted to give them a try because of all the good things I have heard about them on this forum. However, this week I was informed that the boat I reserved with them was owned by Navigare and that as of November 1st, Navigare will be separating from BVI Yacht Charters and will be running their own BVI fleet from Hodges Creek. Apparently, Navigare owns some, but not all of the yachts chartered by BVI Yacht Charter. I am not familiar with Navigare and am writing to see if anyone here can give some information about their reputation. Thanks.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|