For those who responded to my last post, thank you! I understand that it is impossible to learn everything I need to know without experiencing a bareboat charter, but through due diligence, I hope to put together an itinerary that maximizes the things we like to do (FYI - 4 of us - me and my wife and two daughters - 10 and 12). The only must we have from a scheduling standpoint is our 2nd day of 10 where we are meeting friends in White Bay (Jost). For mooring/anchoring, we are looking for beautiful bays that will not be rough for sleeping (June 15 to 25 charter). For the most part, we will also want something to do in the evenings (beach bar on shore, good snorkeling close by, etc.). Again, we have 10 nights and my daughters love St. John, so this is what I am thinking with a few maybe's. I would appreciate your feedback!

1. Cane Garden Bay (we are staying on Tortola on the 14th to get the boat as early as possible on the 15th)
2. Jost (if we get a ball or anchor over by Ivan's on the east end, can we spend the night in White Bay?)
3. Marina Cay or Scrub (which is better?)(we could stay at Marina Cay and go to Scrub during the day, or visa versa - my daughters would like the Scrub pool as a change of pace)
4. VG North Sound (would appreciate suggestions as to where to moor (Levericks seems to be a favorite)?
5. Anegada (get there early and rent car - Cow Wreck and Wonky Dog for dinner or somewhere else - we love sunset at beaches, so should we eat close to Cow Wreck if we stay late?)
6. Options (VG North Sound again or a bay on west coast of VG, etc. - again, would appreciate suggestions)
7. Options (somewhere on the way to St. John - Peter, Norman, etc.)
8. St. John (probably Honeymoon so we can take cab or dinghy to Beach Bar)
9. St. John (may stay in the same place, but my oldest has her mind set on Maho - away from shore for bugs if so)
10. Cooper (close to MarineMax base)

The only place we are missing is a quiet night in White Bay, Guana. If there are mooring balls there now and you think I should work it in, please suggest the location it should replace. My apologies for the length of this and thank you in advance for your help!

Steve