Carol_Hill said:
Gee, zippy, I didn't coin the phrase "rustic", as it applies to Club O. That's the way it has been described from the very beginning. I rather think that was very much on purpose, as to how the Brinks designed it to begin with. I certainly was aware that TVs were added last year. And not to put too fine a point on it, but it appears that the units that HAVE been renovated are the privately owned ones, and NOT the ones actually owned by Club O?? If so, I kind of understand why that would be. I think the idea of a bulletin board is to disseminate information and a first time visitor to Club O should be made aware that there is a large difference between different units at the resort. If you're booking through someone like Jim Ruos, he would explain that, but if you are booking online through the resort, you would think that all the units in the same category of room would be the same. And I actually just looked at their website, and their FAQ still asks why there are not TVs in the rooms. Guess they should update their website a bit.

That's the point. This isn't the beginning. Things have changed. You are putting out incorrect information that could affect the resort. As I stated before, very few units are still owned by the Club. Before making blanket statements that could have an effect on one's business, I would suggest you check your facts. You are always the first one to warn people about what they post in regard to the legal ramifications. I suggest you follow your own advice.