Traveltalkonline.com Forums

. >


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,043
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 33
mahokid 30
RonDon 29
erb923 27
kim 18
Member Spotlight
fabila
fabila
Yonkers, NY
Posts: 7,640
Joined: January 2002
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
9 members (Fran, GettingThere, SXMScubaman, lcote, 5 invisible), 403 guests, and 52 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#106400 08/29/2016 11:00 PM
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 557
beachmi Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 557
seems the last two years it was closed, i think. there's an ad in vi this week showing their weekly specials, etc. any info on this? we had a couple very good meals there in the past so wondering if it might be worth a visit this september trip.
thanks.


summer is my fillosophy ;-)
BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 5,884
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 5,884
I have to say, although I travel by there all the time, I can't answer that question. Mojo's re-opened, but I don't know about Shipwreck. When the old owner started the add-on "gratuity" on everything, I stopped caring about them.


[color:"red"]NUTMEG[/color]
Today is the tomorrow you talked about yesterday.
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 557
beachmi Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 557
thanks nutmeg. i heard from someone at the marriott that it is still closed. we never had 'add-ons' - i would stop caring about them too!


summer is my fillosophy ;-)

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5