Wife and I spent a Saturday during the recent Memorial day weekend. Since we live nearby, we usually go on a day pass, which we did this time.
All in all we had a great day. The crowd, the weather, the vibe were great. All of the rooms appeared to be occupied. For those who were interested the Resort put on a buffet lunch. A little pricey but it looked good. We opted to pick up sandwiches at the local sub shop before our arrival.
It wasn’t too long after we arrived that we saw a young lady and another couple that we knew. The lady attended the same gym with us and the couple we met briefly thru mutual friends a few times. It was a little awkward at first but that did not last long. We ended up visiting with both for quite a while.

Just to make things clear-Desert Sun is a couples nudist resort. Yes I know their website briefly mentions that clothing optional is permitted outside the pool deck areas. But this is not the norm. All of the guests we saw (as well as the owners) were nude throughout the resort-including the restaurant, lobby, grass areas etc.
Our recommendation is to try and go on a weekend day. During mid week there are quite a few gardeners, repair people,etc throughout the resort. This may not bother some people but wife and I don’t feel comfortable during this time. That is why we stick to the weekends.
We will certainly try and get back before the cooler weather sets in.