Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,014
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 28
kim 18
Member Spotlight
SXMScubaman
SXMScubaman
Auburn, WA
Posts: 21,591
Joined: March 2009
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
12 members (Jenni, tomp, TC42, IcedCarib, ronnieernie, DandG, Steve&Rachel, 5 invisible), 1,119 guests, and 47 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#121515 02/21/2017 09:11 AM
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 14
D
DChapp Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
D
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 14
Good Morning Everybody
I have been a long time lurker here, just joined.
Thank you all for the info over the years and I hope
I can contribute in some way. I am from NC and try to
get to the BVI every other year and plan on making it a
more frequent destination in the near future. We typically
bareboat and can't wait to return......dchapp

BVI Sponsors
.
DChapp #121516 02/21/2017 09:58 AM
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 109
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 109
Welcome to the group!


s/v Snow Dog - Leopard 46
DChapp #121517 02/21/2017 10:31 AM
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 64
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 64
Welcome fellow Tar Heel!

Chiffon #121518 02/21/2017 10:52 AM
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 85
K
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
K
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 85
Welcome from another North Carolinian!


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5