We spent day 7 in Philipsburg shopping. Enjoyed just walking around but it was very hot! We ate at some place along the beach, can't for the life of me remember the name but it was pretty big - I had coconut shrimp which was very good; Mike had a cajun chicken sandwich which he also said was very good.

We went to the Greenhouse for the TTOL party and had a great time meeting everyone! Thanks Kish and Moxie for planning the get-together! And thanks to Glenda for the great advice about going to Tijon in Grand Case!

After the party, had difficulty finding our car (we had parked at around noon and things looked way different after dark!) Walked around for a while, finally found it, and of course then took a wrong turn and ended up driving around the entire island lol!!

Day 8 - went to Grand Case in the morning to meet up with GramYankee (Lela and Bill who we met at the TTOL party) - Lela and I went to Tijon and designed our own perfume, which was a great time and very informative! Mike and Bill went and drank beer while waiting for us....lol

As we were finishing our perfumes, Glenda and her husband came in and we spent some time talking with them. Afterward Mike and I went with Lela and Bill to a beach bar for lunch; we all agreed the food was just okay. Again, it was great meeting all of you!

We walked down the beach to Karakter tonight, and although the service was definitely slow (they ran their butts off but there just aren't enough of them!), we didn't care and just enjoyed the music and the night. And of course the food was fantastic again!