|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,080
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
kim
Newtown, CT
Posts: 4,979
Joined: September 2000
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
10 members (2tannedfannies, 706jim, pbd007, StMartinFan, Rumlover, KandG, JandIrene, 3 invisible),
464
guests, and
65
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 1,059
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 1,059 |
I have not had rent accommodations on Tortola in a long time I always stay with friends. However I am bringing someone with me this time and want to stay in the Cane Garden Bay area and my friend moved to East End. I stayed at Johnny Hill Villas before. The price is great and it was nice but it's been a long time and I can't find any recent reviews. Anyone stayed there in the last year?
[color:"purple"] Marylou [/color]
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 375
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 375 |
Yup - of all the villas - studio, 1 bdrm, and villas He seems to have given up on the tourist trade. He has rented everything to a mix of longterm expats and locals Only has the 2 best (2 bdrm) villas left for tourists And, the feel of the place has apparently changed a great deal
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78 |
Check with Jason here re his " Agape" villas..sounds perfect for what you are looking for..
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 1,059
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 1,059 |
Thanks. I will check it out also have some local connections used to live on island.
[color:"purple"] Marylou [/color]
|
|
|
|
|
|
|