Traveltalkonline.com Forums


TTOL Sponsors
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,957
Posts342,105
Members27,641
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 25
RonDon 24
kim 23
erb923 21
GaKaye 21
mahokid 17
Member Spotlight
crmoores
crmoores
Finger Lake Region
Posts: 1,491
Joined: January 2005
Today's Birthdays
marotta, somewherenthesun
Who's Online Now
8 members (706jim, IWIWSE, S/Y Mockingbird, SXMScubaman, Anniemas, 3 invisible), 544 guests, and 51 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#12665 08/19/2010 07:40 PM
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,552
Carolyn Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,552
I am looking for a good recipe for "real" Jewish Rye Bread. One that is soft and seeded with caraway.
Especially for a breadmaker.

Anyone got one?


Carolyn
M/Y Cattitude
Carolyn #12666 08/20/2010 10:20 AM
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 6,150
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 6,150
Carolyn, I've made the following recipe for years now. Got it from the now extinct Prodigy Bread Machine BB.
http://www.ichef.com/recipe.cfm/recipe/N...pecategoryid/36

I bake it in the oven. Makes a great sandwich bread. I use King Arthur's Bread Flour and Red Star or Saf yeast.


Annie

[Linked Image]

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5